Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Your drama
People wonder why I stick to the "tight knit" kind of friendships. Simply because of this, I don't know alot of people therefore everything that goes on is within a certain group, will be my group of people. I don't party with people simply for the fact that all people want to do these days is run there mouth, and talk shit. Were all to quick to judge, and we don't give anyone a chance it seems these days. So before we start being disrespectful, lets give the person a shot atleast. I can't stand when I just see a full blown bashing on someone for no reason what so ever. Especially if it all seems so false, but then again I don't know anyone more then they know there self. I love that though, not knowing anything about anyone, they've got a story to tell. Mysterious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment