Sunday, January 9, 2011
Thought
I'm really glad I am not one of those kids that have been given everything that they wanted from there parents. I'm glad i came up in a family that wasn't the richest, but made up money with love and lessons. I feel that with not given everything I appreciate more when I do have them, and I also feel I have to put up with a lot of bad too, such as never having money to do the things I want to. Just simple things like driving to a friends house and all. It all doesn't matter to me, I know as I get older you loose some of your friends and such, but I know i'm not ready for that part of life, and it seems that if I can't get to my friends house, there sure as hell no coming to me. It's a harsh reality i've faced alot, even with a girlfriend and all. So its no biggie, it just goes to show, that not everyone that you have in your life will stay, alot of them wont. Just be ready for whatever life throws. I'm in the outfield ready. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment