Thursday, December 23, 2010

Setting things straight.

As we all know, it's been awhile since i've been on my blog due to technical difficulties, and just other needs needed attended. Got lost in it all. Now that i'm back I like looking back on what I used to write, it's pretty awesome seeing that im still the same person, reguardless if someone thinks otherwise. One thing that stuck out to me like a sore thumb, was my entries about stephanie, and the situations I was being put through at that point and time. Now to set the record straight, I do no longer have a desire, or care that im not with Stephanie. Don't get it confused with that I wouldn't talk to her again, or be her friend. It's just I saw how caught up I was in that. To be honest, that heartbreak was pretty easy to over come, lets roughly say three months it's been. I'm already fully ready and committed for whatever is thrown my way. Don't be mistaken I miss times i've had with her, cause hell it was four years almost, she was like my bestfriend. It's just I realize were not compatible, and were not meant to be. I am no longer feeling how I was in those post, apparently I contradicted my self through all that writing. I knew it at the time too, cause if you read it says "i'll regret writing this tomorrow". You know what? Months down the road, and I still regret saying I was a weak person. I'm stronger then i thought i'd be. With all this weight on my shoulder now with family and all. I've seen what real struggle is, and that love shit, wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment